3 Things To Know for Access Health CT Open Enrollment
November 1, 2019
By Rosana G. Ferraro |
Open enrollment for plans sold through Access Health CT has started! We’ve got a few things you should know this year.
- Open Enrollment is from November 1, 2019 to December 15, 2019
It’s probably a good idea to start enrollment as early as you can, so that you have enough time.
- If you need help enrolling in health insurance, there is help available.
- There are 30 Enrollment Fairs around the state to get help to enroll: check out this list for more information and to find out when an Enrollment Fair is coming near you.
- There are 3 Navigator agencies that are providing help to enroll. New Opportunities in Waterbury, Community Renewal Team in Hartford, and the West Hartford-Bloomfield Health District are all Navigator sites this year. This means that they will have one-on-one enrollment help available. See more details here.
- There are 2 library sites that are providing help to enroll. Raymond Library in East Hartford and Ferguson Library in Stamford have one-on-one help for enrollment available. See more details here.
- You can search for assistance on the Access Health CT website. You can go here on the Access Health CT website and find the help you need to enroll.
- Make sure to shop for the best health insurance plan for you and your family
This year, some people may see their monthly premiums go down – but others will see their premiums go up. To make sure you’re getting the right plan for you and your family, take a good look at the options you have available. If you don’t receive a subsidy, you may also want to look off the exchange for a plan, too, just to compare.
More info: Open enrollment begins today. Here’s what you need to know. (CT Mirror, Jenna Carlesso, November 1, 2019)