Sept. 25 is National Voter Registration Day: Make It Count
By Lynne Ide |
Tuesday, September 25 is National Voter Registration Day.
Let’s make it count and register people to Vote4HealthCare on November 6.
There are too many people across the state who do not use their vote – either by neglecting to register or neglecting to vote.
Do you want access to quality, affordable health care that you can count on?
If your answer is YES – then voting on November 6 makes a difference!
The people voters send to Hartford and Washington, DC will have the power to:
- help tackle out of control prescription drug prices
- fight the high cost out-of-pocket medical expenses (such as co-pays, deductibles and surprise medical bills)
- work for new solutions to expand access to quality, affordable health coverage
- protect health coverage for families and individuals that count on Medicare and Medicaid/HUSKY
There are lots of candidates to choose from on November 6. Here’s a list of races up for grabs:
- The Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Attorney General, Comptroller, Treasurer, and Secretary of State
- All State Senators and State Representatives
- All 5 Congressional seats – your Representative in Congress in Washington, DC
- One U.S. Senator’s seat is up for election this year – that’s the seat now held by Chris Murphy (Richard Blumenthal is not up for election this November)
Let’s make National Voter Registration Day count!
Use your voting power – Register yourself. Register your friends. Register your family.
YOU CAN REGISTER TO VOTE ONLINE here.
NOT SURE IF YOU ARE REGISTERED? HAVE YOU CHANGED YOUR ADDRESS OR NAME? YOU CAN CHECK YOUR VOTER REGISTRATION here.